Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New Blogger...

After much convincing from many of my friends, I have decided to create a blog. I don't even have Facebook, so this is all very foreign to me, but I will try to keep it as up to date as possible. Our first baby, Clayton, is due any day now and I think this will be a great way to keep family and friends updated on our life. Enjoy! :)

6 comments:

Lisa and Ryan said...

Hey! Welcome to the club! can't wait to see little Clayton's pics on here!

ChelseaSalomone said...

Yay!! You have a blog! I'm so excited I can keep up with you guys on here.

Anonymous said...

Ginger! I have to say im shocked. im so excited you converted to a blog, Now i can see what your up too. However, now we got to get you a facebook:)We have a family tree going on there,it's pretty crazy. Anywho,looking forward to your post doctor visit call tomorrow to see when the little critter will officially arrive! Cant wait to see him. Love you lots.
YOUr sis, Lewey

Jim & Sandy said...

Hi guys! Love the blog... Keep it up and post lots of pics of Clayton when he gets here. Can't wait!
Love Yall,
Sandy

Nicole said...

yay! so happy you started a blog! can't wait to see LOTS of pics of clayton

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He's a real beauty.
We hope to see you all soon.
Hugs
Greg, Nancy, Jordan and Cate