Saturday, September 26, 2009

5 Months - A little late...

I can't believe it has been over a month since my last post! Part of the reason is due to the fact that at the end of August, I resigned from my job at KPMG so that I can stay home with Clayton. This meant that I had to turn in my laptop, but I got a new one last week, so we are back in business. I am so thankful that I am able to be home with my little boy and get to experience all of his "firsts" with him.

Clayton is growing up so fast and its hard to imagine he is almost 6 months old. I don't know where the time has gone. He can now sit up by himself, which he did for the first time a week ago today. He has so much more fun playing with his toys that way. He also is starting to try to communicate more. He has started saying "mmmmm" really loudly and repetitively when he is hungry. It is hilarious! He still only has his two little bottom teeth, but I think two more are about to poke out on the bottom. No signs of top teeth just yet. We are having so much fun with him and can't imagine life without our little angel. Here are a few pictures from this past month.

5 months


Hanging with Jake while he was in town from New York


My little cowboy ~ we saw this hat at Leddy's and couldn't resist the photo op


Riding the buckin' bronco


Matchy match


Kicking our feet in the pool with Addy Tate


With Grandma on her birthday


Nick is trying to teach Clayton some skills... Clayton loved "playing golf" with Daddy


Two little teeth :)


Sitting up like a big boy

3 comments:

Lisa and Ryan said...

Hee Hee- love the pic of him "playing golf" with daddy! It won't be long! And I think he's going to be one good looking cowboy- that hat looked good on him!!

Jennifer said...

He's such a cutie, look at him sitting up like a big boy! We haven't quite mastered that yet. =)

Lauren and Matt said...

He's getting so big! What a cutie! I bet you are enjoying being at home w/ him. Hopefully Cade will be able to sit up soon....and no teeth yet. He's showing all the signs so we'll see!