Tuesday, November 17, 2009

7 months

I think Clayton is at my favorite age so far. He seems to be doing and learning new things every day. He has gotten really fast at crawling and he is pulling up on everything. Yesterday, he stood up for a few seconds by himself. Last week he started waving and he even said "bye bye" to my mom while he was waving bye to her. We are having so much fun with him. He has the funniest little personality. He will start cracking up anytime he sees us laughing at anything, which of course makes us laugh harder. I feel like he is growing up so fast and it is kind of freaking me out, I want him to slow down a little bit!

7.5 months ~ Getting a chair picture of him is becoming a challenge. He was definitely very squirmy and he thought it was hilarious to try to crawl off the chair while I was trying to take a picture.



Helping daddy iron


Modeling his new cowboy hat and boots that Gammy and Papa brought him from the Stockyards.


First pony ride at Addyson's 3rd birthday party

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He looks so much like you! What a cutie!