Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween and Crawling!

Clayton's first Halloween was so much fun! He was a cow and looked adorable in his little costume. He suprisingly didn't mind wearing the headpiece at all. On Friday we had a playdate at my friend, Lisa's house. All of the kiddos looked precious.

The evening of Halloween, we had our families over for chili so they could see our little guy in his costume.



On a side note, Clayton has officially mastered crawling. He started crawling last weekend and he is already so good at it. The good thing about him crawling is that it has helped with his separation anxiety. I think he looks forward to me leaving the room for a few minutes now because that gives him a chance to get into something he's not supposed to. One of his favorite things to crawl to is his diaper caddy. He loves getting all of his diapers out. I have included a video from last weekend of him crawling.



I also had to include this picture of Clayton in his winter hat. Even though it has definitely not been cold enough for him to wear it, I had to get a picture because it is just too cute!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

it was so good to see you guys! give clayton kisses from us!

The Winter Family said...

So i pretty much LOVE him!! what a sweet baby boy! great to see you at Lisa's!

Lauren and Matt said...

I love the cow costume. Too cute! I meant to tell you...we had our pictures done w/ Diana Raines as well. Love her! We did the baby package so we'll be going back soon for his 6 month pics. Cade and Clayton are on her website...under Newborns or something like that. Whenever we were deciding on announcements she showed us some expamples and one of them was yours. Anyway, wasn't sure if you knew she had you guys on her website but thought you'd like to know!