For Thanksgiving, we went to Nick's parent's house and had a great lunch. After we all ate, Clayton decided to take a rest with his daddy.
The day after Thanksgiving, we put up all of our Christmas decorations. This was the first year that Clayton has gotten to help and he was quite the little helper! Once it was time to put the ornaments on the tree, he would go get an ornament and run up to the tree and throw the ornament at the tree. Then he would run back for another ornament and do it again. Surprisingly, most of the ornaments stuck in the tree where he threw them. I am pretty sure he thought they were just sparkly balls...
When Nick gets home from work each evening, this is usually the traditional activity. Then wrestle-mania begins :) For all of you moms with boys, I am sure you know what I mean.
Mama Lou turned 89 on December 2nd, so we all got together and celebrated.
The first weekend in December, we went to the Mansfield Christmas celebration at City Hall. Clayton got to ride down a snow hill and he got to see a real reindeer. He loved that part!
On December 4th, we got to attend Clayton's first Christmas program. He was precious and actually didn't mind posing for the camera. I think he knew he looked like a stud! :)
All of the kids in his age group were so adorable. They mostly just stared blankly at the audience and a lot of them completely lost it in the middle of their song. It was hilarious. Clayton did really well on stage and he even spotted us in the audience and waved and yelled "Hi Dad".
I made homemade Christmas cut-out cookies and Clayton loved decorating his cookie with sprinkles. He used about half of the bottle of sprinkles on his one cookie!
Striking a pose for the camera
These jammies have Santa Clauses on them and when I put them on him, he ran to the Santa the we have hanging on the door handle and he wanted me to take his picture with Santa. I think it is time to take this kid to go get his picture taken with the real Santa. It is on the agenda for the upcoming week.

4 comments:
What a little stud! Love his Christmas program outfit, too cute.
He is too cute! He has gotten so big. Miss you guys
I recently came across your blog and wanted to take a moment of your time to inquire about any guest posting opportunities that you may have on your blog. I've written an informational and educational article on the importance of early childhood education that I believe your readers of (http://thevicarifamily.blogspot.com/) would be interested in.
Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you.
Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com
Love the updates!! It's about time lady ;)
Post a Comment