Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Clayton's Debut

Our sweet baby Clayton arrived at 2:18 pm on Tuesday, March 31st. He weighed 7 lbs 14 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. We checked into the hospital on Monday night at 8pm and I started having contractions around 4 am and was fully dilated at 11:30am. After about 2 1/2 hours of active labor, Clayton was born a healthy baby. It is amazing that he has been here a whole week. Time is going by way too fast already. He is a very good baby and he loves to cuddle, which is perfect because so do I! :) Nick and I immediately fell in love with our precious son and we have been enjoying our new role as parents. I have posted some of our favorite pictures from the week.

Proud Daddy


First time in Mommy's arms


Family Photo








Checking out of hospital


Leaving Hospital

Welcome home, Clayton!

Bailey loves her little brother!

Clayton loves his room!

Gammy

Papa

Grandpa

Grandma

Welcome Home Celebration

Aunt Lora made yummy cookies ~ thanks, Lora!

He didn't like his first pediatrician appointment...

Sleeping with Daddy




Addyson was bribed with a jelly bean for this beautiful smile :)


7 comments:

Lauren Turner said...

I can't wait to meet him! He is beautiful and you and Nick look happier than ever. Congrats!

AllisonStephens said...

Oh Jennifer, he's precious! You look amazing! I can't wait to catch up and for the boys to all meet. Enjoy that sweet baby, you're right, they grow and change SO fast!

Brittany said...

Congrats Jenn. He is so cute, and I think he looks just like Mama. Lisa said that the two of you are naturals. I am so excited for you.

Nicole said...

i love him! he is so cute and i hear he is such a good baby! congrats to you guys!

ChelseaSalomone said...

Jennifer he is adorable!!! I love all the pictures. I've seen them on Lisa's blog, but I was excited you finally updated yours. Clayton has the sweetest little face! You need to post some pictures of his nursery!

lisaburgess27 said...

He is just precious! I am so glad I finally got to meet him. Ya'll are doing so great and Clayton is one lucky little guy!

auntie marilee said...

he is so beautiful! i can't wait to squeeze him!!!!