Monday, June 1, 2009

2 month check-up

Clayton had his 2 month doctor's visit today. The doctor said he looked very healthy and was very alert for his age. He weighed 12 lbs 12 oz (70th percentile) and was 24 3/4 inches long (95th percentile). She said it looked like he is going to be dark complected and that his eyes looked like they were going to stay blue. We'll see if her predictions were right. Clayton also got his shots today. I was dreading that part, but he did really good. He of course cried bloody murder when the nurse poked him three times, but he recovered in just a few minutes and was actually in a great mood after he took a long nap this afternoon. I am making sure to give him his Tylenol every four hours so the pain in his legs won't get too bad.

In the waiting room at the doctor's office ~ He has no idea what is in store for him...


Checking out like a champ


Look at all of those shots!


Ouch! :(


What did I do to deserve that???


Clayton is growing so fast and is getting stronger every day. He is technically sleeping through the night because he is sleeping 6 hours straight, then wakes up to eat and then usually goes back to sleep for another 3 hours. I feel like we are really lucky that he sleeps so well. He also is really good at going back to sleep with minimal effort after he eats at night. I have my fingers crossed that he continues on that path.

He can now sit in his Bumbo and he loves it. It cracks me up to put him in there because his little body just kind of turns to mush, but he doesn't seem to mind.

This is so fun!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

he is getting SO big! love it!

Lisa and Ryan said...

That last picture is so cute of him in the bumbo!

www.justinandcortney.blogspot.com said...

Hi Jennifer! I think you are a patient of mine! I saw your blog through Katie May's. What a small world. I remember we were both pregnant whenever u came in to get ur teeth cleaned. Congrats on ur precious baby boy!! I hope to see you again soon at the office.

AllisonStephens said...

He's so precious!!! Glad things went well with the doctor, and I know more sleep makes all the difference. :)