Hanging with Grandpa and Great Aunt Nickie

Clayton looks so big in this picture with Grandma and Grandpa
The Rock Band stars, minus our lead singer, Nick and back-up vocals, Linda
On Saturday, Clayton's aunt Lora and uncle Jonathan watched him so Nick and I could go to the George Strait concert. Nick and I had such a good time at the concert. It was so neat to attend the first event at the Cowboys Stadium. We even got to see the roof open for the first time. This was the highlight of Nick's evening. :) We ended up getting great seats and the jumbo-tron was amazing. It was so clear that you could see the singer's nose hairs. Traffic going to and from the stadium was surprisingly not bad at all, but we still didn't make it home until almost 1am, which is way past my bedtime!

We had everyone over to our house for dinner on Sunday evening. I made cheesy chicken spaghetti, which turned out pretty delicious. Clayton was in a good mood, so everyone got to see how smily he is now. He loves to be talked to and he lights up when he sees a smiling new face. It was great spending time with everyone and seeing Nickie and Jimmy. The last time we saw them was at our wedding, which was almost exactly five years ago, which is way too long!
On a side-note, I had to add this picture of Clayton in his new sling. He absolutely loves it and goes to sleep the minute I put him in it and start walking around. I wish I had this when he was a newborn. It would have made my life a lot easier. Now he gets a bit heavy after carrying it around for too long, but it comes in handy when he is fussy and I need to do dishes or laundry.

No comments:
Post a Comment