Sunday, February 21, 2010

10 months

Clayton turned 10 months on January 31st. I can’t believe we only have 2 more months until his is a “toddler”! Here are a few things about Clayton at 10 months:

• Clayton now has five teeth. His two front teeth finally came in!
• He wears 18 month clothes and size 3 diapers.
• He points at everything to direct us where to go when we are carrying him.
• He loves hitting small toys/balls with his baseball bat all around the room.
• He isn’t too interested in television, except for Sesame Street and golf.
• He loves looking out the window for the cows, horses and sheep that are in the field behind our house. When we ask him what the cow says, he says “mmmmm”.
• Clayton loves when we read books. When I ask him if he wants to read a book he gets so excited!
• Clayton loves to dance. He will bounce up and down and actually has a little bit of rhythm. Hopefully he will be blessed with better dancing skills than Nick and I. :) In the evenings when we are waiting for Nick to get home from work, I usually turn on a satellite music channel and we have a little dance party.
• Clayton shakes his head “no” at everything. He thinks he is being really funny when he does it.
• He learned how to climb the stairs, so we had to go invest in two baby gates. I feel much better having them and not having to worry about him getting on the stairs.

10 months

In January, I hosted a shower for Lisa and Ben at our house.

Lisa and the hostesses

Playing after the shower festivities

We attended Campbell's 2nd Birthday party!

Clayton and Madison at the Gymboree party

This is the sweet face he gives me when he is up to no good. :)


Playing blocks

Watching some golf ...

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Ha! He watches golf...that's too funny. I'm sure Nick is so proud :)