Sunday, January 24, 2010

9 Months

Clayton had his nine month well-check on January 7th. His stats are as follows:
Height: 30" (95%)
Weight: 19lb 15oz (50%)
Head Circumference: 18.25" (65%)

9 months


At 9 months, Clayton is crawling around so fast and is pulling up on everything. He loves his new grocery cart walker that he got from Santa. He also loves rolling balls back and forth with us. He thinks it is so funny when he throws a ball from the couch and we catch it before it hits the ground. His personality is also really developing. He waves when someone new walks into a room and when he gets really excited he does this really high pitched little half scream and he wrinkles his nose. He tries to entertain everyone when we are with a crowd and even does it to strangers at stores. It is hilarious and makes us all laugh every time. Clayton can give high fives now, but he gives them to his Papa and Daddy the best. I guess he thinks it is a guy thing. He also loves playing chase and getting startled when we jump out to get him. Clayton finally got another tooth. I feel like he has been cutting teeth for so long with no progress on the top teeth, but one of the top teeth on the side poked through around Christmas. I call it his “snaggle-tooth” because it looks kind of funny since he didn’t get his front teeth first. I have a feeling they are all about to poke through, though ,because everything is going into his mouth right now. He also is reverting back to his newborn stage with the sleeping schedule. The past two weeks, he has been waking up around 4 am each night. I hope he goes back to his 7 am wake up time soon because 4 am is way too early to start our day!

Loves this shopping cart!


Playing ball


You can kind of see his little "snaggle tooth" here :)


So excited!


We went down to Port Aransas for New Year’s and so Nick could go hunting. Clayton loved being down there and exploring new terrain. He has gotten to be very curious and crawled in every nook and cranny and under the tables and behind the furniture. Needless to say, we had to majorly baby-proof the condo.

New Year's Eve 2010



Ready to celebrate!

Our table at the Pelican Club

Exhausted after a night on the town

6 comments:

Nicole said...

love the picture with the cowboy hat!!!

Jennifer said...

Such a happy little guy, love all those sweet smiles.

The Winter Family said...

Love the monkey jammies snuggled up on his grandma...I am sure that's not what she goes by...but you know what I mean :)

Kelsey said...

I love the picture with the cowboy hat too! Hot Momma on New Year's Eve...you look great!

ChelseaSalomone said...

He is so cute! Love the NYE pics!!

The Winter Family said...

Jennifer..Lisa told me you guys do P.A. in the summer...my mother in law is booking a place and I was trying to help...do you have any suggestions..you can email me at kmarieber@aol.com! Thx! Good to c u last weekend