My good friend, Marilee, got married in Port Aransas on February 13th. We drove down there the Wednesday before and even though we ended up missing the snow of a lifetime in Mansfield, we had a great time. Clayton wore a little suit and looked like quite the little man. He was so good during the wedding and was a little trooper during the reception. My parents took him home early with them, so Nick and my sister and I could stay until the end. The wedding turned out perfect and I am so happy for Marilee!
All ready for a wedding!
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
i LOVE his suit and tennis shoes!!! So cute!!!
Hey i sent an email about doing a playdate when we come to town in March on the 15th at 10AM at Laurens but i am not sure if i have your correct email saved- just wanted to let you know so maybe i can get some kisses in on your little cutie pie!
OMG he looks so cute, I think the tennis are my favorite! What a little man, looks like you guys had fun.
Too precious! Love the tennis shoes! You look amazing yourself I must say!
His suit CRACKS me up!! SOOOOOO cute!
Hot Momma! You look great! Love your haircut. Clayton is such a cutie pie too :)
Loving sweet Clayton all decked out and in his converse!! You look amazing too!
Post a Comment