On February 12th, Clayton took his first 2 steps. Then, on February 25th he started full fledge walking. Gammy brought him a set of golf clubs and he was so excited about using them that he stood up and walked to the ball to hit it. I think this child is going to be a golf phenomenon! He is obsessed! He can say: Dada, Mama, dog, ball, Papa, golf. He really loves Bailey now and constantly points to her and says “dog”. He has gotten very cuddly, especially in the evenings when he starts getting sleepy and first thing in the mornings. I love that he can give hugs and “loves” now. Although, he is such a sweet little boy most of the time, he does have his moments… He has started to throw mini-fits when he doesn’t get his way or if we take something away from him (cell phone, remote, etc.). It is really kind of funny and it is hard not to laugh when he acts out. I have noticed that he is able to retain things better now. For example, now when I get out his “Five Little Monkeys” book , he starts pointing his finger because he remembers that we have to tell the monkeys “No more monkeys jumping on the bed”. It is so cute and I love it that he is getting more out of activities. Also, now whenever I ask him to go get something (like a book or ball), he will crawl/walk over and bring it to me. This month, we have started phasing in some table foods. I have probably been overly cautious with table foods with him because I have so many food allergies.
11 months
Walking at 11 months
Clayton loves playing "tent" under the coffee table. He always hits his head, but he doesn't seem to mind...
Watching some Sesame Street with Bailey. Elmo is his favorite, with Big Bird at a close second!
Sweet Baby Ben made his entrance into the world on February 25th. I know he and Clayton will be best buds!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, he is so so smart! He says so many words for such a little dude! Kylie is just starting to talk, maybe she will be able to pick up some new words this month.
Happy birthday to your little cutie!
Post a Comment