Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Weekend Events

This past weekend was very busy. On Friday,we got to see my good friend, Meredith, and her 3 week old baby, Beckett. They were in town from Houston. The boys slept pretty much the entire time we were there, so there wasn't much interaction, but we got a picture of them together nonetheless. Lisa and Campbell also met up with us and I can't believe how big Miss Campbell has gotten. She is just precious and has quite the spunky personality. It was great catching up with these girls!


On Saturday, we went to Noah's first birthday party. Kim did a duck theme and it was very cute. Noah loved his cake and did not want to stop eating the icing. We had a great time catching up with everyone and seeing all of the babies. There is definitely a baby boom going on!



On Sunday, we had some of my work friends over for brunch so they could meet Mr. Clayton. It was great seeing all of them and I love to hear about all of the office drama that I am missing.



After brunch, we went over to my brother's house for my niece, Morgan's, 13th birthday party. He lives on about 10 acres and has lots of cows and a donkey. I love going over there because it is so peaceful hanging outside in the wide open space and it was a beautiful day. Clayton absolutely loves to be outside. Anytime he starts to get fussy, we take him outside and he is immediately relaxed. He loved hanging out at uncle John's and looking at all of the trees and the cows.




The weather on Monday was absolutely beautiful, so my mom, sister and I took Clayton on a nice long walk. We made him wear this hat, which I think looks precious. I know he (and his dad) won't allow us to put these on him for long, so I wanted to capture a photo while I can. :)


Monday night I had a girls night out for my friend Kelsey's birthday. She was in town from San Diego and we went to Joe T's. It was so much fun being out with the girls and hanging on the patio sipping margaritas.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

he is getting SO big! and you look great mama!

Jennifer said...

love the hat, so cute! Madison likes to be outside too.