Clayton had his four month check-up yesterday and he did great. He weighs 14lbs 14oz (50%), is 27 inches long (95%) and his head circumference is 17 inches (50%-75%). He is growing like a weed. The doctor gave the go ahead for rice cereal and also said we could start introducing vegetables and fruit. She said to start Clayton on rice cereal for about a week and then add one vegetable every four days after that. Then once he has gone through all of the veggies, we will add fruits one at a time. I am excited and a little sad about this next phase of feeding. I can't believe my little baby is already old enough to eat from a spoon! I have been worried that I am not able to make enough milk to keep up with his needs, so at least this will take some pressure off. The doctor also said to keep giving him his Zantac for his reflux, and that hopefully the more solid foods will help with his spit up. The child cannot seem to keep the milk down, so I am crossing my fingers that this will help.
Clayton is developing such a cute little personality. He has started to giggle, which we are loving. It makes our day to hear him laugh. He loves to stand up and thinks he is so big when he does. He also likes to act like "superman" and fly through the air. He has mastered grabbing his feet and trying to eat his toes. He is also getting better at rolling over, although he still doesn't like being on his stomach much. Clayton also has developed a love for pulling hair. I may have to resort to having my hair in a pony tail at all times, otherwise, I am going to be bald! :)
Four months
Trying out the new pool toy at Gammy and Papa's
3 comments:
He's just precious Jennifer! He has great legs like you :)! You look amazing too.
Cute pics!!
I Miss you and Stinker butt..! Tell clayton to hold off on the new tricks till I get there and give him extra kisses. See you soon! LOVE You, Your sister<3
Post a Comment