Thursday, July 21, 2011
Finally getting caught up!!!
I am finally almost up to date with the blog. I just posted six months worth of fun! I don't know if any of you have ever used Windows Live Writer before, but I love it! It made uploading pictures a breeze, which is one of my main beefs with updating blogger. I don't have the patience to wait on all of my pictures to upload five at a time. I highly recommend checking out the Windows Live Writer to anyone else who is inpatient! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good to know....can you send me the link? I googled it and it didn't come up for me. Did you see your Costa Rica pics? They are fuzzy....not sure if it was the camera though and thats how they would be anyways.
You may have made my life a whole lot easier! :)
Post a Comment