I turned the big 3-0 in March!
Clayton had his Spring Program and although he looked adorable, he pretty much just sat there the entire time and looked blankly at the audience. :)
We made a trip to Arkansas to visit Nana. Clayton loves for Nana to read him stories. She has always been the best story tellers and she adds her special touch when she reads books.
While we were in Arkansas, we went to look at the trains at the train station. Luckily, one passed by while we were there.
In May, Clayton has his first swim lessons. Day 1 was all cries and screams for mommy, but he did so much better on Day 2 and by the last day he was swimming under water to his teacher. I loved seeing his progression and I am so glad we did lessons at the beginning of the summer so he could enjoy the pool more.
Lisa and I took the kiddos to the Fort Worth train in May and they loved it! Even though the ride was for 45 minutes, Clayton was not ready for it to end!
This is Clayton before his last day of school. He did so well at school this year and loved socializing with the other kids. We loved his teacher and hope we will have a great one again next year!

1 comment:
look at the little one in pic 2 her legs open little white panties on, white for a virgin but once I pull her panties off she won't be a virgin long mmmmmmmmmmmm so tight
Post a Comment