We took the Dwinell Family to Port A with us in June and had so much fun. Lisa and I drove with the kids on a Wednesday and the guys drove down after work that night. We were able to stay until the following Tuesday.
We went to the Texas State Aquarium while we were there. I hadn’t been in almost 20 years, so I had forgotten how great that place is. They had a few exhibits that the kids could touch and this is the hermit crab and sea urchin exhibit.
They had a dolphin show and an area that you could see the dolphins swimming underwater.
We were able to get a babysitter two of the nights we were there, which allowed us to go to a couple of nice dinners. This is our favorite place, The Pelican Club.
We took the kids fishing on the docks a couple of times. Clayton got to catch his first fish and I think it is in his blood now. He woke up the next morning asking to fish
Addyson and Ryan caught this 15-inch flounder.
One day we rented a golf cart and went to the beach shops, candy store and snow cone stand.
Our friends, the Baughman’s, came and stayed with us one night, which was so much fun. They have two little ones and all of the kids have so much fun together and so do the adults!
I love this pic of all of the kids playing in the sand with their daddies.
Morgan (3), Graham (1), Clayton (2), Ben (1), Addyson (4)

No comments:
Post a Comment